The Wines of Barolo and Barbaresco by GuildSomm.
Barolo DOCG by Borgogno (Italian Red Wine)
- This Barolo, a delightful red wine produced from Nebbiolo, the grape variety behind the top-quality red wines of Piedmont, including Barolo and Barbaresco.
- Barolo by Borgogno has a garnet hue. The nose reveals a youthful and inviting wine. Dark fruits with liquorice, bitter herbs and spice and a vibrant acidity. It should sit happily in the cellar for a few years, but also offers pleasure to the drinker now.
- Barolo by Borgogno is perfect with truffles and Piedmontese beef.
Tenimenti Ca Bianca Barolo Red Wine, 75 cl
- Made strictly from nebbiolo grapes
- The colour is garnet, tending towards dark blue
- Aroma is an intense bouquet of ripe wild cherries and spices and traces of leather
- Taste is soft tannins and pleasantly fresh with an elegant aftertaste of liquorice
- Contains 14 percent alcohol by volume
Barrelio Barolo Wine Rack / Repurposed / Unique Furniture / Wine Lovers / Wine Bar / Whiskey Lover / Wine Barrel Furniture / Solid Oak / Home Design
|Product Group||Guild Product|
|Product Type Name||GUILD_HOME|
|Title||Barrelio Barolo Wine Rack / Repurposed / Unique Furniture / Wine Lovers / Wine Bar / Whiskey Lover / Wine Barrel Furniture / Solid Oak / Home Design|
Cru International Italian Nebbiolo
- Made in USA
- All the ingredients to make great wine
- Makes 6 gallons of wine
Bormioli Rocco Riserva Barolo Wine Glasses, Set of 6
- Set of 6- 16-1/4-ounce wine glasses
- Beautiful transparent lead free crystal glass
- Coordinates with other nadia and riserva glasses from bormioli rocco
- Washing by hand recommended
- Easy to hold, drink from, and enjoy