This is a nutrient and fiber-packed smoothie with all the goodness of the strawberries, pineapples, golden beets and beet leaves. I used stevia leaves that I have been growing in my yard to give this smoothie a sweeter taste without extra calories and the beet leaves provide extra minerals and chlorophyll.
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut water
1 slice of pineapple
½ cup strawberries
1/3 golden beet
2 beet leaves
3 small leaves of stevia
1 large handful of ice
- Wash all produce well.
- Remove outer rind from pineapple.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pineapple – pear – apple
Strawberries – blueberries – raspberries
Golden Beets – ½ carrot – red beet
Beet leaves – spinach – lettuce – kale
Stevia – pinch of 100% stevia – 1 tsp. of honey
Coconut water – almond milk – coconut milk – hazelnut milk – rice milk – hemp milk
Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.
Original Article : Rebootwithjoe
Biona Organic Chocolate & Coconut Cocobella Spread 250 g (Pack of 2)
- CocoBella Spread
- Chocolate Coconut Butter
- No added beet or cane sugar
Coco Coconut Fibre Brush - Soft and Heavy Duty, it has a Zinc Ring Frame That Will not Rust
- Made from very dense coconut fibres for a long life
- Handy, it is ideal for household work outside the home, workshop, garage, garden.
- scrub sinks or kitchen utensils or to clean vegetables and fruits such as potatoes, carrots, radishes, beets
biobizz bio bloom 1 litre & biobizz bio grow 1 litre & biobizz top max 1 litre
- top max