This vegetable pasta recipe is fast and simple to make. I’ve used veggies like onion and inexperienced capsicum however you possibly can add extra greens of your selection. Its cooked in tomato pasta sauce which provides it a pleasant tangy style, additional flavored with parmesan cheese. You can additional improve its style by including extra ketchup or inexperienced chutney. You can have it in brunch, lunch or dinner. Kids take pleasure in it so you may as well give them in lunchbox. So do that recipe your self and luxuriate in this gentle meals anytime.
Pasta, Veg Pasta, Veggi Pasta, Pasta Salad, Boiled Pasta
1½ cup Pasta
1 cup Tomato Pasta Sauce (readymade)
½ cup Onions (sliced lengthwise)
2-Three tbsp Cooking Oil
Salt (as per necessities)
½ cup Green Capsicum (sliced)
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
1. First boil pasta with Four cups of water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Mix nicely and allow them to boil until pasta turns into mushy. We are utilizing oil in order that pasta doesn’t get sticky.
2. When pasta is cooked drain all water utilizing a sieve.
3. Now lets put together sauce for pasta. First warmth oil in a pan, when its medium sizzling add onion, inexperienced capsicum, give it slightly stir and at last add garlic.
4. Now cook dinner on medium excessive warmth until all greens are half cooked. Keep stirring in between to keep away from it sticking to backside.
5. When they appear cooked add tomato pasta sauce, stir it and let it cook dinner for 8-10 s on medium warmth.
6. Now add boiled pasta, salt, chilli flakes, parmesan cheese and blend them nicely.
7. Now cowl it and let it cook dinner on medium warmth for 3-Four minutes.
8. Now our pasta is cooked and its prepared to style.
1. You can additional add greens to pasta in accordance to your individual preferences and style.
2. Eat with ketchup sauce or inexperienced chutney to additional improve style.
3. Add extra cheese to enhance taste. You also can use different cheese should you dont have parmesan cheese.
Follow Me @:
Youtube Subscription Link
Tweets by NehasCookhouse
Easy Lemon Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed beneath Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License