Why buy sauce in a jar when you can make your individual spaghetti sauce at home. Recipe comes from Sue A. Mertens Minick from Hazelwood, MO. She truly discovered this website on the web! And sure, she is household 🙂
Spaghetti Sauce don’t buy sauce in a jar when you can make home made simply, and with just a few substances.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 giant minced Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon. Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 (28 ounces) can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 (29 ounces) can Tomato Puree
- four tablespoons Sugar
- Heat oil over medium low warmth, and add garlic. Stir and cook dinner till golden brown. Be cautious to not burn the garlic. Add onion and cook dinner till mushy and golden stirring steadily. Add seasonings and tomato merchandise. Bring to a boil at medium excessive warmth. Reduce to low, cowl loosely, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring often. This yields virtually six cups. For meat sauce add one pound floor chuck when the tomato merchandise are added.
The submit Spaghetti Sauce don’t buy sauce in a jar when you can make home made easily, and with just a few ingredients. appeared first on CopyKat Recipes.