This recipe was beneficiant donated by a fellow viewer, Angelrae, take pleasure in her model of a fast and straightforward dinner!
Love Lasagna? You are going to like how simple it’s to make Spaghetti pie.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/four pound butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- four eggs
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 44 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Put cooked spaghetti (not rinsed) in giant bowl with: butter, parmesan and eggs After you combine this nicely, put right into a buttered 10 x 14 pan or put into two pie pans and freeze one if you would like smaller parts. Pour spaghetti sauce on high, unfold on cottage cheese. Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for thirty minutes. Put on mozzarella cheese and make ten extra minutes.