Learn How To Make Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe, an Italian Pasta Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar solely on Get Curried. Make this scrumptious Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil in a easy, fast and simple methodology, at your property and share your expertise with us within the feedback beneath.
100 ml. additional virgin olive oil
¼ cup Garlic, sliced
5 tbsp. Parsley, finely chopped
1 packet spaghetti
Salted Water for pasta
– Bring water to a boil and add salt in it.
– Add the spaghetti to this boiling water and cook dinner for 7-Eight minutes on excessive flame till al Dante.
– In a pan warmth olive oil and add the garlic and flip the flame to excessive.
– Season with salt and pepper, stir flippantly and cook dinner till the garlic is brown in color.
– Add the spaghetti straight from the boiling water and give it a toss.
– Cook for 30 seconds and add the parsley.
– Serve scorching!
Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Pasta is able to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get common Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried