This Pizza Recipe has the proper Italian base. I selected one in every of my favourite toppings as a way to create the most effective selfmade pizza.
For the pizza dough recipe click on right here: https://youtu.be/IxXwhOjIIsU
Ingredients for 1 serve:
• 1 tbs of corn flour
• Three tbs of tomato sauce
• 120g mozzarella
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 recent basil leaves
• Italian sliced salami
• Sprinkle some corn flour on the pizza pan.
• Spread tomato sauce over the ready dough sheet and high with mozzarella.
• Season with oregano and pepper.
• Add italian sliced salami and recent basil leaves.
• Bake at 220 °C for 10 minutes.
Let’s simplify the artwork of cooking!