Learn How To Make Chicken Penne Arrabiata Recipe, an Italian Pasta Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this scrumptious Italian Pasta in a easy, fast and simple technique, at your property and share your expertise with us within the feedback under.
200 gms. Penne Pasta, cooked in salted water for 7-Eight minutes
three tbsp. Olive Oil
three cloves garlic, chopped
500 gms. Blanched, deseeded and skinned tomatoes, pureed
2 Assorted bell peppers sliced
1 tsp. Red chilli flakes & black pepper
1 tsp. Smoked paprika
6 leaves contemporary basil, chopped, plus extra for garnish
50 gms. Parmesan freshly grated
100 gms. Chicken breast sliced
– In a pan warmth olive oil and add garlic, rooster strips, bell peppers, salt, crushed chilli flakes and black pepper.
– Allow the rooster to cook dinner and add basil leaves, tomato puree and simmer for 7-Eight minutes.
– Once the sauce has thickened, add the smoked paprika and the blanched penne pasta.
– Add the water through which the pasta was cooked as a thickening agent and permit it to cook dinner for 30-40 seconds.
– Grate some Parmesan on high and switch the flame off.
– Garnish with chilli flakes, black pepper, basil leaves, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
Chicken Penne Arrabiata is able to serve!HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get common Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried