Pasta in White Sauce, a vibrant pasta deal with which is certain to be cherished by children in addition to adults!
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Pasta-in-White-Sauce-40459r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Pasta in White Sauce
White sauce, with its soothing texture and flavour, performs host to not simply completely cooked fusilli but in addition a medley of vibrant and crunchy veggies. Colourful capsicums, vibrant broccoli and crunchy child corn endow this dish with a splash of colors, which is fairly to behold and tempting to chew into! Wonderfully flavoured with spices and herbs, the Pasta in White Sauce is an actual delight to devour.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes.
Cooking Time: eight minutes.
2 cups cooked fusilli
2 cups milk
2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
Salt to style
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
¼ cup yellow capsicum strips
¼ cup inexperienced capsicum strips
¼ cup crimson capsicum strips
¼ cup sliced zucchini
¼ cup blanched broccoli florets
¼ cup diagonally lower and blanched child corn
1 tsp dry crimson chilli flakes
1½ tsp dried blended herbs
¼ cup grated processed cheese
1. Combine the milk, plain flour and salt in a deep bowl and whisk nicely until no lumps stay. Keep apart.
2. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a number of seconds.
3. Add the yellow, inexperienced and crimson capsicum and zucchini and sauté on a medium flame for two minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and child corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 extra minute.
5. Add the milk-plain flour combination, chilli flakes, blended herbs, cheese and little salt, combine nicely and cook dinner on a medium flame for two minutes, whereas stirring repeatedly.
6. Add the fusilli, combine nicely and cook dinner on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, whereas tossing gently.
Serve instantly with garlic bread.