This model of the Olive Garden Capellini Pomodoro is the one initially posted on the Olive Garden web site. We have seen that generally these aren’t fairly the variations which might be made within the restaurant.
Olive Garden Capellini
Olive Garden Capellini Pomodoro II
- 8 Medium Tomatoes
- 11 Basil leaves, recent chopped
- 14 ounce Dry Capellini pasta
- 2 half cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly floor pepper
- Chop tomatoes, season with salt, pepper, chopped basil, garlic and oil.
Cook the Capellini in salted boiling water and drain.
Toss with tomato combination.