This is the dish I created for Jamie Oliver and Uncle Ben’s Search for a Food Tube Star. Baby Octopus and Rice is a favorite recipe of mine and I hope will probably be one in every of yours too!
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/octopusandrice
Check out my web site for full recipes and to comply with my weblog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also be part of this Incredible Google+ group:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
BABY OCTOPUS AND RICE RECIPE
500gr Baby Octopus
1 mug of arborio rice
100gr frozen peas
dry combined herbs
half of carrot (peeled)
1 clove of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
just a little little bit of white wine
1x small wok
– Place the wok on the range @medium warmth
– Add rice and stir for 5 minutes(so the rice begins to get toasty)
– Fill mug with water, add it to the rice then stir till the water absorbe
– While the rice is cooking put your saucepan on one other part of the range on a low warmth
– Add three tablespoons of additional virgin olive oil and finely chopped garlic. This will want about 2 minutes
– Chop up Ingredients!
Start with child octopus bu chopping the pinnacle and the slicing it in half
– Add this to the saucepan and stir for a minute or so
Don’t overlook the Rice! Once the water has absorbed, add one other glass
– Now add color!
Peel the carrot , reduce it in half of and make small cubes
– Add the carrot to the octopus after which add half of cup of wine (be sure you drink just a little little bit of wine)
The odor is divine!
– Place the inventory dice right into a bowl and add 2x mugs of boiling water and stir till the dice melts
– The second mug of water ought to have absorbed into the rice by now so it is time to add the inventory. This additionally must cook dinner till take up
– Now again to the seafood! 5 minutes after you could have added the wine, squeeze some lemon juice by means of the combination.
– Onto the tomatoes!
Cut a small circle out of the highest pf the tomato and odor the freshness!
– Cut in half , slice after which reduce them into small items, then add them to the combo
– Chop up some contemporary parsley and add it additionally
– Then add your pees, sprinkle rock salt and a few combined herbs
– Stir the combination very well and switch up the warmth barely
– Once the rice is prepared add it to the combination and stir for about 2 minutes
– Then take the saucepan from the serve and let it relaxation for about 30seconds
Make certain you could have a pleasant glass of white wine prepared
“E ora si mangia” – And now it is time to eat
From the underside of my coronary heart I want to thank this wonderful group of artistic professionals. They have been part of this venture from the start and have all the time supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to convey the Taste of Italy into houses all all over the world.
Production firm: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and carried out by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street contemporary digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian meals, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
#octopus #babyoctopus #risotto #vincenzosplate #risottorecipes #easycooking #easyrecipes #howtomakerisotto #jamieoliver #foodtube
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/WO_gQBCVnzw