This is the dish I created for Jamie Oliver and Uncle Ben’s Search for a Food Tube Star. Baby Octopus and Rice is a favorite recipe of mine and I hope will probably be one in every of yours too!
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/octopusandrice
Check out my web site for full recipes and to comply with my weblog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also be part of this Incredible Google+ group:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
BABY OCTOPUS AND RICE RECIPE
500gr Baby Octopus
1 mug of arborio rice
100gr frozen peas
dry combined herbs
half of carrot (peeled)
1 clove of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
just a little little bit of white wine
1x small wok
– Place the wok on the range @medium warmth
– Add rice and stir for 5 minutes(so the rice begins to get toasty)
– Fill mug with water, add it to the rice then stir till the water absorbe
– While the rice is cooking put your saucepan on one other part of the range on a low warmth
– Add three tablespoons of additional virgin olive oil and finely chopped garlic. This will want about 2 minutes
– Chop up Ingredients!
Start with child octopus bu chopping the pinnacle and the slicing it in half
– Add this to the saucepan and stir for a minute or so
Don’t overlook the Rice! Once the water has absorbed, add one other glass
– Now add color!
Peel the carrot , reduce it in half of and make small cubes
– Add the carrot to the octopus after which add half of cup of wine (be sure you drink just a little little bit of wine)
The odor is divine!
– Place the inventory dice right into a bowl and add 2x mugs of boiling water and stir till the dice melts
– The second mug of water ought to have absorbed into the rice by now so it is time to add the inventory. This additionally must cook dinner till take up
– Now again to the seafood! 5 minutes after you could have added the wine, squeeze some lemon juice by means of the combination.
– Onto the tomatoes!
Cut a small circle out of the highest pf the tomato and odor the freshness!
– Cut in half , slice after which reduce them into small items, then add them to the combo
– Chop up some contemporary parsley and add it additionally
– Then add your pees, sprinkle rock salt and a few combined herbs
– Stir the combination very well and switch up the warmth barely
– Once the rice is prepared add it to the combination and stir for about 2 minutes
– Then take the saucepan from the serve and let it relaxation for about 30seconds
Make certain you could have a pleasant glass of white wine prepared
“E ora si mangia” – And now it is time to eat
From the underside of my coronary heart I want to thank this wonderful group of artistic professionals. They have been part of this venture from the start and have all the time supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to convey the Taste of Italy into houses all all over the world.
Production firm: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and carried out by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street contemporary digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian meals, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
#octopus #babyoctopus #risotto #vincenzosplate #risottorecipes #easycooking #easyrecipes #howtomakerisotto #jamieoliver #foodtube
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/WO_gQBCVnzw
Nattou Lapidou - Piu Piu Octopus Copper Green and Mint Green
- Nattou Octopus Cuddly - Copper and Mint Green
- Super snuggly soft fabric
- Ideal first companion
- Innovative design for new-born and premature babies
- Remind new-borns of the umbilical cord and being in their mother's wombs
Baby Octopus, Frozen, 1kg
- These baby octopi come pre-cleaned, but raw so they must be fully thawed before cooking.
- There are around 40-60 octopus in a 1kg bag.
- Baby octopus is a stunning ingredient to use in any dish, as the purple-tinged arms twist into shapes.
- The flavour of octopus is full-bodied, with a firm texture; making it the perfect ingredient for Asian stir fries or alternatively, in Mediterranean stews.
Morrisons Paella Dry White Rice, 500g
- It is ideal to serve for 7
- Suitable for vegetarians
Italian Superfino Carnaroli rice 500 gr - 6 portions for risotto
- Italian Superfino Carnaroli rice 500 gr - 6 portions
Tilda Arborio Risotto Rice 5 kg
- Finest of the superfino risotto rice types
- Plump grain cooks up to a delicious creaminess
- Keeping the highly prized al dente texture at its centre
Riso Scotti Arborio Rice 500 g (Pack of 12)
£21.97 in stock
- A typical Italian variety of rice with a pearly colour, for risotto preparation.
- After cooking the grains are firm and the risotto is creamy,
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Under Vacuum packaging, preserving the rice
Booths Arborio Risotto Rice, 500 g Pack of 12
- Italian medium grain rice with a creamy yet firm texture
- Perfect for risotto recipes
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- This pack contains 1 servings
- Typical serving size is 5g
Morrisons Easy Cook Basmati Rice, 1kg
- Fragrant and delicate rice
- Ideal accompaniment to curry dishes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Fluffy texture
- Naturally gluten free
Organic Risotto (Arborio) Rice White 1kg by Hatton Hill Organic - Free UK Delivery
- Flat Shipping Rate
- 100% premium organic White Risotto Rice from Hatton Hill Organic
- Produced to the highest standards
- Sealed bag
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
Amazon Brand - Solimo - Carnaroli Risotto Rice - 4kg (4 x 1kg)
- Carnaroli Risotto Rice
- Pack of 4 ( 4 x 1kg)
- Each pack contains approx. 16 servings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Allow 60 g of rice per person and use to create your favourite risotto dish
Wholefood Earth: Organic Arborio Rice 1kg | Raw | GMO Free | Vegan | No additives
- Arborio rice is named after the town around which it is cultivated. This makes them the perfect basis for an authentic Italian risotto.
- Arborio rice has short, fat and slightly oval-shaped kernels with a pearly white exterior.
- When cooked just right, the grain has a delicious, creamy exterior and firm centre.
- Arborio rice can also be used to make sweet rice pudding or used instead of Spanish rice in a Paella.
- Although it is starchier than traditional long-grain white rice, the extra starch does not mean it's higher in carbs. Decipher the nutritional content of arborio rice to determine how this grain fits into your healthy eating plan.
Suma Organic Arborio Rice 3 kg
- A classic Italian ingredient
- Buying in bulk is an economical choice
- Arborio rice has a long shelf life
- From Suma, a UK-based Ethical worker-owned cooperative
Biona Organic Risotto Rice Brown 500g (Pack of 6)
- A lightly aromatic rice from Italy
- Ideal for risotto, paella or rice salad dishes
- Our farmers don't use chemical pesticides or herbicides on crops
Organico Carnaroli Organic Risotto Rice 500 g (Pack of 3)
- Grown and packed on farm in Piedmont
- A classic rissoto rice high in starch