Mushroom pasta mixed with sausage mince is a hearty dish full of rich flavours and country aromas. The intensity of porcini mushrooms will take you direct to Italy and when mixed with tasty sausage and a drizzle of truffle oil, no one will be able to resist.
This recipe features my talented father and was made and enjoyed in my family home. I’ve been devouring this dish for years and it’s safe to say, it’s easy, scrumptious and definitely too good to share…
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
🌍Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/mushroom-pasta-recipe/
🍝Check out my website for full recipes an d to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Download my Mobile App https://appsto.re/au/nJ4Pgb.i
🔄Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
200g sausage mince (pork, veal and fennel)
200g mixed mushrooms (porcini & wild)
Extra virgin olive oil (XVOO)
500g fresh tagliatelle pasta
1 x glass white wine
1. To make the mushroom pasta, first boil the water on the stove in a large pot.
2. Pour 5-6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a pan and warm up on a medium heat.
3. Add 200g of sausuage mince and break into smaller pieces using a fork or wooden spoon, spreading it out to cook well on your pan.
4. Leave to simmer for around 10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Add the key ingredients – porcini and wild mushrooms – and cook for another 7-8 minutes.
6. Once this has cooked well and you have the DIVINE smell sifting through your kitchen, add a glass of white wine and leave to evaporate for at least another 5 minutes.
7. Add a sprinkle of salt to the mushroom pasta and mix through well using a fork or tongs.
8. Turn the mixture down to a low heat while you cook your pasta.
9. By now, the water should be boiling in your large pot. Add the fresh pasta and leave to cook according to the packet instructions.
10. Once cooked, strain the pasta and add it to the fry pan. Sprinkle some freshly grated parmesan cheese on top (be generous), and mix through. Repeat if you love a little extra cheese…!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Please Support My Channel via Patreon! (Help me to create more content)
This video contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links below, I’ll receive a small commission to support my youtube channel.
Support My Channel By Shopping on Amazon!
These are the products I love using the most in my kitchen:
Chasseur cookware: http://amzn.to/2gIE7Hc
Chef Knives: http://amzn.to/2gzEG58
Provolone Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gebn42
Tomato Sauce: http://amzn.to/2gzRUz2
Italian Coffee: http://amzn.to/2fPUtM9
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2gIHApf
Parmesan Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gzYtl6
Cantina Zaccagnini Wines: http://amzn.to/2jxFXHv
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate?sub_confirmation=1
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
✔FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/+VincenzosPlate/posts
🙌FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN https://au.linkedin.com/in/vincenzosplate
🕴FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
🌍Join my Italian Tour in July 2017 and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italy-unexplored-itinerary/
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
👪COOKING WITH MY FAMILY PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbepayGhQ6bwS202IgFm8uwV
🍝PASTA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8YhYnZNSVs&list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcJrYnFjobLWG6Ik8e8MZTZ
🍕PIZZA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcFaTg-8vUbJ8fAOYEWaXLL
🍗MAIN COURSE RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbf_mrFYE8bvpUHZ-tKPzdou
🍰DESSERT RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbfFsjUKcj3iEo6JmPxDIMQ6
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
🎵MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#mushroompasta #mushroom #pasta #mushrooms #pastamushroom #vegetarianpasta #pastarecipe
📺Re-Watch the Mushroom Pasta video recipe: https://youtu.be/y2g4QzsYFL4