5 lbs Bread Flour (High Gluten)
1 Package Active Dry Yeast (1/four oz)
2 Tbsp Salt
eight cups heat Water (105-110 levels F)
Vegetable Shortening (to grease pan)
2 qts Peeled Tomatoes
½ chopped Onion
2 cloves Garlic
2 tsp Oregano (approx.)
Salt & Pepper to style
Sprinkle grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
Drizzle Olive Oil
Then if desired, add Mozzarella, Sausage, Mushrooms, Pepperoni or anything you want!
Watch my different movies at:
P.O. Box 223
Adelphia, NJ 07710
Who is that this girl?
Gina Petitti was born in 1935 in Faeto, Italy. Her household ran a farm in Italy and she met her husband, Vito, in the identical city. In 1970 Gina, Vito, and her four kids immigrated to America. Gina’s husband handed away in 2012, however she is surrounded by a big household, which incorporates 9 grandchildren, and lives 5 minutes away from her eldest daughter in New Jersey. Gina spends her time cooking, gardening, and being an energetic member of her native Church.
Why does she make such giant parts?
When she was in Italy, she would cook dinner and bake in such giant portions so she wouldn’t need to take time every single day to make meals, and as a substitute have the ability to work on the farm. Many of her recipes could be lower in half or quartered should you select to strive them out!
Why is nobody serving to her within the video?
Grandma Gina doesn’t need assist! Usually, it’s as a result of we are going to gradual her down or not do it “her way.” For the movies we solely present her, however when the digicam cuts we bounce in and assist kind the cookies or prep for the subsequent step.
Why don’t we purchase her a brand new…?
Grandma Gina has a closet and storage full of recent devices, spoons, forks, pots, and many others… however she doesn’t like them as a result of she is used to doing it along with her previous instruments. She has enjoyable getting her arms soiled!
Who is behind the digicam?
Her retired son-in-law movies, her daughter helps her prep, and she normally has one or two grandkids within the kitchen.
Does Gina learn the feedback?
We print out and present her how a lot love she will get from all her viewers, and she may be very grateful and hopes you get pleasure from her cooking! Your feedback convey her a lot of pleasure, laughter, and inspiration to make extra movies to share with you.
Thank you for watching, we hope you subscribe, and we are going to see you in our subsequent video!
Zia Rosa San Marzano Plum Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)
- San Marzano Tomatoes D.O.P. are prized worldwide for their unique flavour.
- Produced around Mount Vesuvius, one of the best tomato growing regions due to its sun drenched volcanic soil.
- Known for their stronger, sweeter flavour, firm pulp, uniform red colour, low seed count and easily removable skin.
- Heat and serve on toasted ciabatta bread or conjure up the perfect pizza or pasta sauce base.
MAGGI Rich and Rustic Tomato Sauce, 3 kg
- MAGGI use ripest and juiciest sun-ripened Mediterranean tomatoes, peeled, diced, then cooked into a pulpy sauce - pasteurised to guarantee a high quality; we add also onions, herbs and herbs
- They've done the hard work making a delicious tomato sauce so you don't have to
- It has a very high drain weight with 90% tomatoes, no skin, no seeds - just a high quality, versatile and ready to use tomato sauce
- No added MSG and gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
MUTTI | Flavoured Pizza Sauce | 6 x 400g (UK)
- Flavoured Pizza Sauce
Napolina Tomato Sauce With Herbs Pizza Topping 300G
- Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.
MUTTI | Flavoured Pizza Sauce | 4 x 400g (UK)
- Flavoured Pizza Sauce
Reggia Plain Neapolitan Pizza Sauce 2600g
- Pack Type: Tin
- Packed In: Italy
- Storage Type: Ambient
- Country of Origin: ITALY