Learn How To Make Mushroom Risotto Recipe, an Italian Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this scrumptious rice recipe within the easy, fast and simple methodology, at your house and share your expertise with us within the feedback under.
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2-3 Bay Leaves
1 onion, finely chopped
250 gms. Mushroom, sliced
300 gms. Risotto Rice
175 ml. White Wine
50 gms. Butter
Fresh Oregano leaves, chopped
1 tsp. Red Chilli Flakes & Black Pepper
50g. Parmesan or Grana Padano, freshly grated
900 ml scorching water
– Heat oil in a pan and add onion, bay leaves, risotto rice and saute all of it.
– Add mushrooms and recent oregano leaves to the pan.
– After that add white wine and preserve stirring on excessive flame till all of the wine is totally absorbed.
– Now add scorching water in small batches whereas stirring.
– Season with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.
– Add the subsequent batch of water and stir once more till the water is absorbed.
– Then add the ultimate batch of water and let it prepare dinner for 30-40 seconds.
– Discard the bay leaves and oregano leaves.
– Add a dollop of butter and grated parmesan cheese.
– Lower the flame and blend it properly.
– Garnish with grated Parmesan and recent Oregano leaves.
Mushroom Risotto is able to serve! Enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get common Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried