Enjoy this straightforward and simple selfmade pizza recipe video, topped 3 other ways!
Full recipe in description field beneath.
HOMEMADE ITALIAN PIZZA
Makes 3 giant pizzas
– 5 1/Four cups AP flour
– 1 half of tbsp dry yeast
– 2 cups heat water
– pinch of sugar
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 half of tsp salt
– pizza sauce
– toppings (basil, peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms, olives)
– mozzarella cheese
1. In bowl of stand mixer, add heat water, yeast, and sugar. Stir and let it sit for five min.
2. Add olive oil, flour, and salt. Using hook attachment, combine on low pace.
3. After 2 min, scrape the bowl, them improve pace to medium. Mix for 5-7 min till dough is easy and elastic.
4. Place dough in oiled bowl and canopy with plastic wrap and a big kitchen towel. Let it sit for two hrs (till doubled in dimension).
5. Preheat oven to 450 levels F.
6. Remove dough onto floured floor and punch down just a few occasions. Divide into 3 items.
7. Place dough on trays in desired shapes. Top with pizza sauce.
8. Top first pizza with basil and cheese, the second with peppers, onions, and cheese, and the third with spinach, mushrooms, olives, and cheese.
9. Bake for 15-20 min till cheese is melted and barely browned. Enjoy!
Like & Subscribe for extra!