Hello everybody ! 😘
Eggplant Rollatini, made with skinny slices of eggplant full of parsley and cheese ricota filling, topped with tomatoes sauce and cheese!
* medium Italian eggplant, lower lengthwise into (1/Four inch thick)
* olive oil, salt and italian herbs, to style
*1 bottle of tomatoes sauce
* 2 eggs
* Four gloves of garlic (minced)
* lemon zest
* 1 1/2 cups of ricota cheese
* 1/2 Romano parmesan cheese
* 9pcs of white cheese
* Sprinkle of basil
* sprinkle of floor pepper
1. Cut the top/ head off the eggplants. Cut the eggplants lengthwise, into 1/4- inch thick.
2. Sprinkle eggplant with olive oil, salt and Italian herbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, put ricota cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic,parsley , salt, floor pepper, basil and zest of lemon and blend properly.
4. Dividing the ricota- parsley combination ( about 2 beneficiant tablespoon every) evenly and spoon onto one finish of every eggplant slice, spreafing6to cowl. Starting on the quick finish, roll up slices and organize them every seam aspect down within the ready dish. Top with remaining tomatoes sauce ,white cheese and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 50 minutes. Remove
6. Serve and luxuriate in!
Thankyou for watching!😘