By director Jim Fitzpatrick. The LCBO takes you on journey by the wine kinds of Central Italy. Join Michael Fagan in half two of a three-episode sequence exploring the wines of Italy, and uncover that historical past, magnificence and infinite selection make Central Italy a surprise of delicacies and viticulture. Beginning on the Adriatic coast in the area of Marche and winding by serene and exquisite Umbria, the journey concludes amid the rolling hills and medieval historical past of Tuscany, dwelling to among the world’s favorite wines.
Bottega Rose Sparkling Wine, 75 cl
£23.99 in stock
- Distinctly flowery with a scent of mixed berries, mainly currants and wild strawberries. On the palate fresh, with a good acidity, harmonious, delicate and persistent.
- Made in Lombardia in the central northern Italy.
- A fresh and aromatic sparkling wine. The ideal choice for aperitif, dinners and parties. A prestigious gift for special occasions.
- It makes a truly special gift.
Media Storehouse 12x12 Cushion of Melchizedek Offering Bread and Wine, 16th century, Pen and brown ink (14036651)
- You are purchasing one 12 inch (30cm) Cushion
- Artwork: Melchizedek Offering Bread and Wine, 16th century, Pen and brown ink, brown wash, Roundel 3-3/4 in. (9.5 cm) in diameter, Drawings, Anonymous, Italian, 16th century (Italian, active Central Italy, ca. 1550?1580)
- 12 x12 (30x30cm) Fibre filled cushion with a plush soft feel. Your choice of image fills the front, with a stone coloured faux suede back. Flat sewn concealed white zip
- Image size 315x315mm. For matching prints please search for 14036651
- Image supplied by Liszt Collection (c) Copyrighted
The Finest Wines of Tuscany and Central Italy: A Regional and Village Guide to the Best Wines and Their Producers (The World's Finest Wines)
$27.39 in stock
58 used from $ 7.99
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9780520259423|
|Is Eligible For Trade In||1|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 863; Length: 650; Weight: 198; Width: 102|
|Label||University of California Press|
|Manufacturer||University of California Press|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||320|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 100; Length: 890; Weight: 195; Width: 660|
|Part Number||col. Illustrations|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||University of California Press|
|Studio||University of California Press|
|Title||The Finest Wines of Tuscany and Central Italy: A Regional and Village Guide to the Best Wines and Their Producers (The World's Finest Wines)|
PINAFORE Solid Tablecloth Collection Barrels for Storage of Wine Italy Oak Container in Cold Dark Underground Table Cover 53 x 53 INCH (Elastic Edge)
- 1.Durable Polyester fiber tablecloths and feature elasticized edges for a smooth & snug.
- 2.SIZE: Wide: 49"-53", reserve 4 INCH (10 cm) as an Elastic Edge.
- 3.Product features：easy to care, Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Lightly iron if necessary.
- 4.QUALITY: High Density Thick Cloth table linens, Wrinkle free, No fading, Durable dinning table cloth
- 5.Suitable for all occasions: this tablecloth is suitable for any season, daily use, wedding, restaurant, baby shower, housewarming, birthday party, graduation party, barbecue, dinner party
CANVAS ON DEMAND Maurizio Rellini Wall Peel Wall Art Print Entitled Italy, Tuscany, Siena District, Val di Chiana, Montepulciano, Wine Cellar 16"x24"
- Made in the USA. 365 day workmanship guarantee. Archival-quality UV-resistant inks. Pigment-based and designed to last.
- Printed on reusable vinyl
- Material: Wall Peel
- Rolled Print
- 16" x 24"