Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler is a seasonal favourite from the Cracker Barrel, however you possibly can take pleasure in this wealthy deal with anytime. Be certain to serve the Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler with premium vanilla bean ice cream.
Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
You can discover many extra copycat Cracker Barrel recipes right here at CopyKat.com.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
One chunk and you’ll love in love with how the mixture of cherries and chocolate go collectively.
- 1 half cups all-purpose flour
- half cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/four cup butter
- 6 ounces semi candy chocolate moresels
- 1/four cup milk
- 1 egg (barely overwhelmed)
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- half cup finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. In a big mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter. Cut with a pastry blender till the crumbs are the scale of small peas. Over scorching (not boiling) water, soften the chocolate morsels.
Allow to chill 5 minutes at room temperature. Add milk and egg to the chocolate combination; combine nicely. Blend into flour combination; combine nicely. Spread pie filling within the backside of a 2 quart casserole. Drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries. Sprinkle nuts throughout prime. Bake 40-45 minutes.
The submit Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Cherry Chocolate Cobbler appeared first on CopyKat Recipes.