Jordan will get behind the wheel of a 1962 Fiat and journeys to Tuscany with Conan and his sound FX machine. Watch the remainder of #ConanItaly at http://teamcoco.com/italy
More CONAN @ http://teamcoco.com/video
Team Coco is the official YouTube channel of late evening host Conan O’Brien, CONAN on TBS & TeamCoco.com. Subscribe now to be up to date on the newest movies: http://bit.ly/W5wt5D
For Full Episodes of CONAN on TBS, go to http://teamcoco.com/video
Get Social With Team Coco:
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TeamCoco
On Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TeamCoco/
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/TeamCoco
On Tumblr: http://teamcoco.tumblr.com
On YouTube: http://youtube.com/teamcoco
Follow Conan O’Brien on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ConanOBrien
Monte Del Fra Valpolicella Classico Lena di Mezzo Italian Red Wine 2017, 75 cl
- Cherries, plums and liquorice, along with hints of pepper and cinnamon
- Located on the hills of Lake Garda
- Red and white meats, poultry and mature cheeses.
Feudi di San Gregorio Taurasi DOCG Campania 2012 / 2013 Wine 75 cl
- Distinctive ruby red
- Garnet reflections
- Fragrant perfumes of maraschino cherry, cinnamon and nutmeg, vanilla and anise
- Taste is full and balanced with sweet and soft tannins
Bella Italia, Italian Wine Pair & Chocolate Truffles Gift
- Size:-75cl x2 bottles
- Chocolates: 100g Marc de Champagne Truffles
- If you are wanting to send this item as a gift remember to check the box on the cart before checkout.
Cantina di Negrar Recioto della Valpolicella DOCG Classico 2014 Red Wine 50cl
- Generous sweet red wine
- Unique to the Italian wine scene with a highly aromatic nose
- Palate is at once sweet yet soft and creamy velvety with warm notes of raisins on the finish
Versare Montepulciano D'Abruzzo Wine, 75 cl (Case of 6)
- Light bodied and easy drinking
- Soft berry flavours
- Deeply coloured, rich and fruity
- Excellent served with grilled meats, pasta and mature cheese
Decoding Italian Wine: A Beginner's Guide to Enjoying the Grapes, Regions, Practices and Culture of the "Land of Wine"
1 used from £ 5.30
|Author||Andrew Cullen; Ryan Anthony McNally|
|Brand||Createspace Independent Publishing Platform|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781503136915|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 900; Length: 600; Weight: 34; Width: 25|
|Label||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Manufacturer||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|MPN||black & white illustrations|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||108|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 25; Length: 900; Weight: 48; Width: 600|
|Part Number||black & white illustrations|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Title||Decoding Italian Wine: A Beginner's Guide to Enjoying the Grapes, Regions, Practices and Culture of the "Land of Wine"|
Trambusti Gonfalone Chianti DOCG Flask 2015 Red Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
- A distinctly intense nose of sour red cherry
- Bright red plum and black cherry on the palate
- Best served with Beef
Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur, 70 cl
£15.99 in stock
- Frangelico hazelnut liqueur can be enjoyed either straight, in cocktails, shots or coffee
- Toasted wild hazelnuts combined with cocoa, vanilla berries
- Natural extracts make up its complex flavour
MOLVINA Luxury Fine Red Wine Vintage 2014 | Full bodied, tones of red berries | Ronchi di Brescia Rosso | From an Italian boutique vineyard, oak barrels aged 50 mns |1 x 75cl bottle in elegant box
- MOLVINA WINE, an Italian boutique vineyard. Premium Italian Red Wine of Protected Geographical Identification (PGI)
- Intense red wine with ruby reflections. The flavour is ample, with an elaborate bouquet, dominated by berries.
- The taste is elegant, with hints of plum, velvety tannins and strong signs of ripe blackberry. A fine red wine similar to an Amarone or Ripasso.
- Aged in Slavonian oak barrels for up to 50 months. The ageing gives this wine an unmistakable aroma, the scent is persistent, with toasted oak highlights and with a long aftertaste of vanilla, tobacco and red berry fruits. > GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE, add at check-out
- BOTTLING 2018: Only 12,000 bottles for the year. The blend is composed of four vines - Barbera, Marzemino, Schiava gentile and some Sangiovese .
Fernet Branca, 70 cl
£21.95 in stock
- Fernet Branca is the worlds leading digestif.
- It was invented in Milan in 1845 by the Italian Maria Scala, married Branca, as a stomach medicine
- Made according to a secret family recipe with 27 herbs from five continents.
MASI Amarone della Valpolicella 75cl, 2012
- Joe Fattorini's Tasting Note: "Amarone is made with the 'appassimento' technique - grapes laid out on bamboo beds over the winter to dry out and concentrate. When they ferment there's more of everything. Cherry fruit, spice, fig, plum and... alcohol too. It's a big, grand wine perfect with big, grand dishes like beef and game. But don't serve too warm. That alcohol prefers a cool room or cellar temperature. If you've not had it yet, try this at least once."
- Proud, majestic, complex and exuberant: this is Masi's gentle giant. A benchmark for the Amarone category, which, together with Barolo and Brunello, makes up the aristocracy of the Italian wine world.
- The product of Masi's unrivalled expertise in the appassimento technique, whereby traditional grapes for the Valpolicella Classica area - Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara - are laid out on bamboo racks to concentrate their aromas during the winter months.
- Very dark ruby red, with aromas of baked fruit, plums and cherries.
- Fruity tastes, with hints of coffee and cocoa. Very well balanced.
Malfy Con Limone Italian Gin, 70cl
£25.88 in stock
- Malfy Gin's key botanical additions are Lemon peels sourced from the Italian coastline.
- Malfy Gin is perfectly balanced at 41% acc/vol - enough strength to carry the delicious flavours of the botanicals, but not so strong as to be overwhelming.
- The flavour is deliciously zesty citrus while still maintaining classic complex gin flavours
Symington Family Estates Altano Douro 2015/2016 Red Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
£27.00 in stock
- Joe Fattorini's Tasting Note: "We all need something hearty in our lives. And this fits the bill with bold, richly-fruity aromas and a spicy palate. But don't expect some crass bruiser of a wine, this has the charm of the rustic Portuguese farmer, perfect with sausage casserole, a slow-cooked lamb shank or rich tomato sauce. One of the best value wines of the series."
- This Altano Douro red wine is made by the Symington family, entirely from grapes grown in their own vineyards, located along the length of the Douro Valley of Northern Portugal.
- It is a deep garnet in colour with fruity and floral aromas.
- A well-balanced wine, with a medium body, sweet tannins, and a smooth harmonious finish.
- Awards: Wine Spectator - 87/100, Wine Enthusiast - 86/100. Food Pairing Suggestions: Altano Red is a great partner with most food, from Italian cuisine to hearty meals such as roasts, casseroles or pork. It is perfect to drink amongst friends or during informal dinners.