This recipes got here from a booklet Colonel Sanders put out in 1964. The wording is extraordinarily uneven, however these are the Colonel’s recipes. He didn’t embody his Chicken Recipe on this booklet. The Colonel’s suggestion was to serve this with apple pie.
Colonel Sanders Honey Rum Sauce
- 1 pound gentle brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup honey
- half cup scorching water
- half pound butter or margarine
- half cup Rum or 2 half ounce Rum Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine sugar, honey, salt, and scorching water. Mix properly and add margarine. Place over warmth and produce slowly to a roiling boil, then take away from warmth and let cool. Add Rum or Extract, retailer at room temperature. Place a bit of pie on plate that warmth gained’t hurt. Ladle on 2 oz. of the Sauce over pie. Place below broiler until sauce bubbles. Serve scorching.
- There is no person that doesn’t love lasagnas or a big bowl of the spaghetti Bologne…
- Lasagne with black Norcia Truffle and sautéed mushrooms, pappardelle topped with boar rago…
- Panzerotti are a delicious Italian deep fried snack made from a special pizza-like dough a…
- Please watch: “How to make Mayonnaise ( 3 METHODS ) – Perfect Homemade Mayo…
- For more on the Aram: https://www.aram.coffee/product-page/cafeteria-aram-base-de-a%C3%A7o…