Pasta all’Amatriciana is a standard Italian dish which makes use of basic substances to create the right mixture of flavours. Mixing salty guanciale with tangy pecorino cheese, delicious #Mutti peeled tomatoes and a basic strand of #bucatini pasta could sound easy – and the recipe certain is – however the flavours will shock and delight as they explode in your tastebuds. Check out this recipe filmed (and eaten!) in Abruzzo, utilizing contemporary, native #Italian substances. #BucatiniAmatriciana
#Sponsored by Mutti Pomodoro http://www.mutti-parma.com/au/
——CLICK HERE TO ENTER—– http://bit.ly/WinaTripToITALY
Learn extra about Mutti Tomatoes: http://www.mutti-parma.com/au/#!/contest
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
Share it together with your FOODIE pals on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my web site: http://bit.ly/AMATRICIANArecipe
Check out my web site for full recipes and to observe my weblog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
BUCATINI ALL’ AMATRICIANA | AMATRICIANA RECIPE
250g Bucatini Pasta
250g guanciale (pig cheek)
Handful of contemporary basil
400g Mutti peeled tomatoes
Pecorino Romano (as a lot as you want)
Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
½ glass white wine
Dried chilli (pepperoncino)
1. Cut the guanciale into skinny quick strips and put to the facet.
2. Drizzle a small quantity of EVOO right into a pan and warmth it up.
3. Once the oil is heat, add the guanciale to the pan and depart it to crisp barely, stirring sometimes.
4. To convey out the flavour of the guanciale for the Bucatini all’Amatriciana, add ½ glass of white wine and stir it by means of. Leave it to evaporate.
5. Open a can of Mutti peeled tomatoes and pour the contents right into a bowl. Using the again of a fork, squash down the massive tomatoes and stir.
6. Add grated pepper to the sauce, together with dried chilli and a handful of grated pecorino romano. Mix it collectively properly.
7. Once there’s only a small quantity of liquid left within the pan, add the sauce combination and stir.
8. Turn the warmth all the way down to low and depart the sauce to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
9. Boil 5L of water in a big pot and as soon as prepared, add a beneficiant pinch of rock salt and stir till dissolved.
10. Cook the Bucatini pasta (in keeping with packet directions for al dente).
11. Once the pasta is prepared, pressure it properly and add it to the pan. Using a picket spoon, smother the sauce everywhere in the pasta so it’s infused with the daring, salty flavours.
HOW TO SERVE:
1. Serve a portion of the Bucatini all’Amatriciana pasta within the centre of a colored plate.
2. Make certain there’s sufficient guanciale on the plate – if not, add extra! – and sprinkle with a really beneficiant quantity of grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK http://bit.ly/facebookVincenzosPlate
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+ http://bit.ly/VPGoogleplus
FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN http://bit.ly/VPlinkedin
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also be part of this Incredible FOODIE neighborhood: “ITALIAN STYLE FOOD REVOLUTION”
FOLLOW ON GOOGLE+ http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/ItalianStyleFoodRevolution/
Cameraman: Silvio D’Angelo
Editor: Roberto Morelli
Photographer: Daniele Pignoli Fotografo
MUSIC: Courtesy of Audio Network http://www.audionetwork.com
Vincenzo’s Plate is a You Tube channel with a concentrate on cooking, decided to show the world, one video recipe at a time that you simply don’t should be an expert chef to impress pals, household and your self with mouth-watering Italian Food Recipes proper out of your very personal kitchen, while having fun (and a glass of vino!).
BUCATINI ALL’AMATRICIANA | AMATRICIANA RECIPE
#amatriciana #amatrice #pasta #spaghetti #bucatini #amatricianasauce #bucatiniamatriciana
Re-watch the Bucatini All #Amatriciana video recipe: https://youtu.be/5gUhB3hbRnk