Brown Rice Risotto, vegetarian, cheese-based model that’s made heart-friendly by utilizing high-fibre brown rice, minimal cheese, and a mix of cornflour and low-fat milk for thickening.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Brown-Rice-Risotto-39634r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Brown Rice Risotto
Risotto is among the most well-known Italian rice dishes, now common all around the world. While it’s now beheld as an unique recipe, most Italians take a look at Risotto as a homely and soothing meal made with rice and a few type of inventory. Here is a vegetarian, cheese-based model that’s made heart-friendly by utilizing high-fibre brown rice, minimal cheese, and a mix of cornflour and low-fat milk for thickening. With capsicums for color and crunch, this Brown Rice Risotto is flavoured utilizing readily-available elements that however add an irresistible aroma and style.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes. Serves 3.
2 cups cooked brown rice
¼ cup finely chopped onions
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
½ cup finely chopped colored capsicum (crimson, yellow and inexperienced)
2 tsp cornflour
1 cup low-fat milk, 99.7% fat-free
Salt to style
1½ tsp dry crimson chilli flakes
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp grated mozarella cheese
For the garnish
Finely chopped colored capsicum (crimson, yellow and inexperienced)
1. Dissolve the cornflour in 1 tbsp of milk and preserve apart.
2. Heat a broad non-stick pan on a medium flame and when sizzling, add the onions and garlic and dry roast on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or until the onions flip mild brown in color. Sprinkle a bit of water if the combination begins burning.
3. Add the capsicum and dry roast on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the brown rice, combine nicely and cook dinner on a medium flame for two minutes, whereas stirring often.
5. Add the remaining milk, salt, chilli flakes, oregano and cornflour-milk combination, combine nicely and cook dinner on a medium flame for Three to Four minutes, whereas stirring constantly.
6. Add 1 tbsp of water and mash nicely utilizing a potato masher.
7. Add the cheese, combine nicely and cook dinner on a medium flame for an additional 1 minute, whereas stirring constantly.
Serve instantly garnished with colored capsicum.
Nutritive worth per serving
Energy : 184 energy
Protein : 6.Three gm
Carbohydrates : 35.Four gm
Invisible fats : 1.eight gm
Fibre : 2.5 gm
Zinc : 0.eight mg
Calcium: 131.9 mg