Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are the right option to benefit from the taste of blueberries and cheesecake. Enjoy this straightforward recipe that may feed a crowd!
Blueberry cheesecake bars are an excellent straightforward dessert deal with that may be made with blueberry pie topping. Everyone will love these scrumptious bars! They’re so good you’ll be licking your fingers for each final little bit. And, since you lower them into cheesecake squares, blueberry cheesecake bars are nice to pack for a picnic, a household highway journey, or dinner at a pal’s home.
These cheesecake bars begin with a thick graham cracker crust. This is totally my favourite form of crust nowadays. And, it’s the right accompaniment to the sunshine and creamy cheesecake topping. My graham cracker crust is barely crunchy, buttery, nutty, and never overly candy. Three elements are all you want for this easy graham cracker crust – graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
Cheesecake Bar Tips
This blueberry cheesecake recipe makes a cheesecake topping that’s thick, creamy, and candy. These cheesecake bars are completed off with a dream topping of blueberry pie filling. Here are some options and ideas that can assist you make these bars:
- Don’t use chilled cream cheese since you’ll get a lumpy batter.
- To soften your cream cheese, place the cheese in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on excessive for about 15-20 seconds, or simply till gentle.
- For straightforward cleanup, line your baking pan with foil. Here’s a simple means to do that. Turn your pan the wrong way up and match a chunk of foil excessive of the pan, smoothing the corners as needed. Remove the foil and switch the pan over. The foil will now match completely contained in the pan.
- As quickly as you are taking the bars out of the oven, run a knife across the fringe of the pan. This will loosen the bars a bit and assist forestall them from cracking as they cool.
- These bars will keep recent in an hermetic container in your fridge for as much as 5 days. You may also freeze them and thaw in a single day within the fridge earlier than serving.
- Using a moist, clear knife makes slicing these cheesecake squares simpler.
- Use Neufchatel cream cheese for a unique taste.
- You can select to substitute other forms of fruit – strawberries, raspberries, blackberries. If your chosen fruit doesn’t are available in a pie filling, use preserves.
Is there an alternative choice to graham cracker crumbs?
If you don’t occur to have graham crackers readily available, vanilla cookie crumbs will work. Golden Oreos can be a scrumptious alternative too. You may also get artistic and use regular Oreos or gingersnaps if you happen to like the mix of blueberries with chocolate or ginger.
Do you’re keen on making dessert bars for your loved ones? Here are three extra copykat bar recipes so that you can attempt. And, I’d love to listen to if your loved ones has a favourite bar – simply drop me a line within the feedback part.
More Dessert Bar Recipes
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
If you take pleasure in basic baked cheesecake with a graham cracker crust and blueberry topping, these Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are for you.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 half cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- half cup melted butter
- half teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- half cup bitter cream
- 24 ounces blueberry pie filling
Graham Cracker Crust
Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil (see tip above). Lightly spray with a non-stick spray.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar till all crumbs are coated and moist.
Lightly press the crumb combination into the ready baking dish.
Cheesecake filling layer
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese effectively till it’s clean. Add within the bitter cream and sugar and beat once more.
Add eggs, one after the other, to the cream cheese combination, beating effectively with every addition. Add the vanilla extract and beat another time.
Spoon the combination on high of the ready crust, smoothing to cowl the crust utterly.
Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 50-55 minutes. If finished, the middle will not wobble, and the sides shall be simply beginning to flip golden.
Remove from the oven and let cool utterly.
Pour one can of blueberry pie filling excessive of the cheesecake and refrigerate.
When chilled, lower into cheesecake squares.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 702IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg