This Seafood Spaghetti recipe is filled with flavoursome Seafood and can simply soften in your mouth. It is a lightweight pasta meal with all of my favorite points of interest, vibrant, contemporary and DELICIOUS! This seafood pasta recipe is a favourite pasta recipe and I can assure you everybody will like it. This italian seafood pasta recipe should be made with love and keenness with the intention to get one of the best outcome. Turn the music on, open a bottle of wine and begin cooking this seafood spaghetti recipe.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/seafoodspaghetti
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/spaghettiseafood
Check out my web site for full recipes and to observe my weblog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
SEAFOOD SPAGHETTI – Seafood Pasta Recipe
20 uncooked peeled prawns (2 p/individual x un-peeled for adornment later)
1 basa fillet
2 x massive calamari
A handful of cherry tomatoes
500g chitarra pasta (or fetucelle pasta if you cannot discover chitarra)
1 x clove of garlic
A handful of contemporary Italian parsley
½ glass white wine
Extra virgin olive oil
Lemon juice (or contemporary lemon)
Three x pinches of rock salt
1 x 5L pot
1 x massive deep pan
1 x picket spoon
1 x pasta strainer
A set of tongs
1. Add 4.5L of water to a big pot and place it on the range to boil.
2. Line the deep pan with additional virgin olive oil, chop the garlic clove into small items and add to the pan. Let this simmer on a low warmth.
3. Cut via the centre of the Basa fillet after which slice it into small-medium measurement items.
4. Cut via the centre of every calamari and minimize these into small-medium measurement items too.
5. Add the calamari and basa fillet to the pan letting this cook dinner on a low warmth and stir it collectively gently.
6. While that is cooking, minimize the cherry tomatoes every in half and chop up the parsley.
7. 10 minutes later, add the prawns and scallops to the pan and ½ a glass of white wine.
8. Stir gently as soon as once more, then cowl the pan with a lid and this may maintain all of the yummy smells inside!
9. After 5 minutes, stir the substances gently and squeeze in some lemon juice or contemporary lemon.
10. Add the cherry tomatoes and parsley, stir as soon as once more after which add a pinch of rock salt.
11. Once the 5L of water has boiled, add 2 x pinches of rock salt and let this dissolve.
12. Drop the chitarra (or fetuccelle) into the boiling water and bear in mind to make use of the directions on the packet of pasta for cooking instances as these will range. You should use high quality pasta and if you should buy or make it contemporary, that might be even higher!
13. After 10 minutes, pressure the pasta and take away the saucepan from the range.
14. Add the pasta into the pan and utilizing a set of tongs, gently combine the pasta with the fragrant sauce to verify all the seafood spreads into the pasta — attempt flipping it within the pan should you can!
HOW TO SERVE
1. Using a big flat white plate, place a twirl of pasta within the centre and embellish with additional items of seafood.
2. Add some additional sauce utilizing a small spoon.
3. Add the two x cooked/un-peeled prawns to the highest on the aspect of the pasta for adornment.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the underside of my coronary heart I want to thank this superb workforce of inventive professionals. They have been part of this challenge from the start and have at all times supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to carry the Taste of Italy into properties all all over the world.
Production firm: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and carried out by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street contemporary digital media
#seafoodpasta #seafoodspaghetti #seafoodspaghettirecipe #italianpastarecipes #pastarecipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/Wqiwn6ZNM40