Like the chap with a tambourine at present doing a one-man-band residency on The Moor, advantageous wine is one thing everybody likes however not many individuals perceive. Enter Nonnas’ GIan Bohan to give us a tour taking us by way of a couple of wine types, how to improve your meal with the appropriate wine and extra!
Find out extra on the Exposed Website at http://www.exposedmagazine.co.uk
Visit the Nonnas web site at http://www.nonnas.co.uk/ for extra recipes, information and ideas.
Cantina di Negrar Recioto della Valpolicella DOCG Classico 2014 Red Wine 50cl
- Generous sweet red wine
- Unique to the Italian wine scene with a highly aromatic nose
- Palate is at once sweet yet soft and creamy velvety with warm notes of raisins on the finish
Trambusti Gonfalone Chianti DOCG Flask 2015 Red Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
- A distinctly intense nose of sour red cherry
- Bright red plum and black cherry on the palate
- Best served with Beef
Italian Wines 2019
6 used from £14.02
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781890142162|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 870; Length: 435; Weight: 190; Width: 202|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||1008|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 205; Length: 858; Weight: 203; Width: 433|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Title||Italian Wines 2019|
Monte del Fra Bardolino Chiaretto Italian Rosé wine 2018, 75 cl
- Scents of berry fruits, and red berries on the palate
- Located on the hills of Lake Garda
- Ideal with prosciutto with melon and figs, or fish tempura
Versare Montepulciano D'Abruzzo Wine, 75 cl (Case of 6)
- Light bodied and easy drinking
- Soft berry flavours
- Deeply coloured, rich and fruity
- Excellent served with grilled meats, pasta and mature cheese
Symington Family Estates Altano Douro 2015/2016 Red Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
£27.00 in stock
- Joe Fattorini's Tasting Note: "We all need something hearty in our lives. And this fits the bill with bold, richly-fruity aromas and a spicy palate. But don't expect some crass bruiser of a wine, this has the charm of the rustic Portuguese farmer, perfect with sausage casserole, a slow-cooked lamb shank or rich tomato sauce. One of the best value wines of the series."
- This Altano Douro red wine is made by the Symington family, entirely from grapes grown in their own vineyards, located along the length of the Douro Valley of Northern Portugal.
- It is a deep garnet in colour with fruity and floral aromas.
- A well-balanced wine, with a medium body, sweet tannins, and a smooth harmonious finish.
- Awards: Wine Spectator - 87/100, Wine Enthusiast - 86/100. Food Pairing Suggestions: Altano Red is a great partner with most food, from Italian cuisine to hearty meals such as roasts, casseroles or pork. It is perfect to drink amongst friends or during informal dinners.
Vino Italiano: The Regional Wines of Italy
$17.29 in stock
92 used from $2.70
- Clarkson Potter
Native Wine Grapes of Italy
$47.23 in stock
9 used from $38.65
- University of California Press